If you’re serious about embroidery and multi-decoration, Wilcom is your answer. Using the industry preferred .EMB file format, Wilcom provides software for embroidery digitizing, apparel decoration design, embroidery editing, lettering and even easy ways to manage the process and get customer approvals.
No matter what part of the process you’re involved with, there’s a product for you.
Do more with TrueSizer Pro
If you don’t need the full power and capabilities of EmbroideryStudio or DecoStudio but do want to do more with your designs, then TrueSizer Pro is the perfect solution for you. TrueSizer Pro builds upon the capabilities of free TrueSizer by allowing you to create and save multiple colorways, view designs on garments and in hoops as well as print design approval sheets showing a realistic view of a design on a product, for easy customer approvals.
TrueSizer Pro can help improve your customer service and sales processes!
TrueSizer Pro allows you to not only view and resize designs but also gives you the ability to work on multiple designs at the same time, create multiple colorways and view your designs in hoops. TrueSizer Pro can also help to improve your customer approval process, allowing designs to be visualized on garments and to be shared with staff and customers via design approval sheets.
TrueSizer Pro comes with a range of features to help improve your customer service and sales processes making it the ultimate tool for business.
TrueSizer Pro not only includes all of the useful tools found in free TrueSizer but also many other valuable tools.
Additional Features (not available in free TrueSizer):
Open multiple designs
TrueSizer Pro gives you the ability to work on several designs simultaneously, allowing you to open as many designs as you like within the same screen. This can be useful when needing to refer to multiple designs or when showcasing design options to customers.
Multiple colorways and thread matching
Create and save multiple colorways in .EMB designs and match threads to all color slots in the current colorways. You can also change and match colors in your .EMB, .ART and .JAN designs based on colorways.
Being able to view designs on garments is a vital part of the design, approval and production process. With over 50 product templates to choose from TrueSizer Pro allows you to visualize your design in the correct size and location on your garment. When it comes to production there are over 60 hoops to choose from so that you can visualize and adjust the design according to your machine hoops.
Print design approval sheets
Customer approvals are often difficult and time consuming but with TrueSizer Pro, you can print and share design approval sheets showing design size and location on garments, for easy approvals.
TrueSizer Pro at a glance:
- Open and precisely re-size original digitized designs in Wilcom .EMB format
- Preserve the original stitching effects and densities, including advanced fancy fills, etc.
- Resize, rotate and mirror designs
- Read and convert many popular commercial and home expanded/condensed file formats
- View designs in TrueView and normal stitch view
- Email EMB files directly from application
- Print production worksheets with key design information and thread color sequence
- Make sales presentations and sales printouts
- Save designs in Wilcom .EMB format
- Convert designs into various commercial and home stitch file formats for production
- Output to embroidery disk
- Open multiple designs
- Re-color. EMB designs based on colorways
- Change and re-color .EMB, .ART, .JAN designs
- Create and save multiple colorways in .EMB designs
- Match threads to current colorway
- Match threads to all color slots in the current colorway
- Re-color designs saved in non-EMB formats – eg .DST
- Create customer approval sheets showing design and location on garments
- View designs on garments
- Display designs in hoops